UF Black - Tourney Rules

The rules of the Urgent Fury tournament: Black should be mandatory to all SOCOM wars. Namely etiquette and grenade use. Every member of this forum participates in Urgent Fury wars because that's what we're here for, so we all follow these rules, but I believe it should reflect outside of Urgent Fury wars as well.

1st

Grenades in SOCOM were programmed terribly. They are inconsistent and the blast travels through walls and ceilings without damaging the walls. The restriction of grenades in Urgent Fury Black is the greatest thing that has ever happened to SOCOM, and they should be restricted in every game until Slant 6 fixes them.

2nd

The etiquette of Urgent Fury Black is a relief from the ignorance of regular class battles. Firing into dead bodies is childish. Whining about camping is pathetic, albeit camping is annoying, it is a tactic available to all. Trash talk is pathetic, there's just no point.

I'm ending this here. To all members who read this:

Andrew_Is_Great and CHUCKLES_DACLOWN are both aggravators who join into games just to annoy people. They voted my clan members out of our own unranked tryout room. So yeah, they got my attention and were posted here, good for them. Just watch out for members like this.

Etiquette I would agree with.. grenades.. not so much. At that rate you may want to drop the DE .50 as well, due to the fact that its a close range one shot kill. I'm just saying that when you start removing things from the game, you can quickly come up with arguments to remove the game from the game if that makes any sense.

If you personally would like to not use grenades, I'd be ok with that though. lol. ;)

well if your looking for fair and honorable play outside of urgent fury.i suggest you get alot of uf members on your friends list.there are always a uf clans with their own personal room up,where you can go and just enjoy yourself.if your looking for a ranked room.you should be able to uf memebers there as well,you might not get the respect and fair play from other clans in the room,but you atleast know you have a better chance at shutting those direspectful guys up,when your playing with other uf clans.and if you can find a ranked room with all uf clans in there,well you just struck gold,and hope you dont get booted lol

I understand the removal thing. Like RPGs and Grenade Launchers. If the explosion effect of the grenade was actually realistic, then I'd be fine. I don't like being killed by grenades through a giant rock mountain in Fallen, or my grenade blowing hell through the floor 4 inches between the guys legs and watching him walk out of the smoke to gun me down. It's a shame. I'm just looking forward to a patch.

And I would love a karma rank on socom. Other members give or take karma from players. I know that would be taken advantage of obviously, but there has to be some way. Players whose Karma has dropped below a set amount, due to multiple complaints, would be banned from the servers or something. Something like that.

All in all, it's a game. It's fun to play when it's fun to play, and it's not fun to play when people are morons.

Go Operation Flashpoint! lol