Mayor bans foot pursuits, NOT vehicle pursuits, FOOT pursuits

Prane ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Disciple74 ]

I am moving to this town and robbing anything I can find. Just in case anyone wants to know I will be leaving and running back to my house on foot so we should be good. So now the question is who's coming with me?

ill be right behind you

I bet you will :-*

lol im not sure how to take that one

Disciple74 ]

I am moving to this town and robbing anything I can find. Just in case anyone wants to know I will be leaving and running back to my house on foot so we should be good. So now the question is who's coming with me?

That would be awesome. Someone should walked into that dumbasses office and take something off of her desk and then just run away.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Prane ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Disciple74 ]

ill be right behind you

take it as you will sir. You left me an opening I couldn't stay away from. ;D

Prane ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Prane ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Disciple74 ]

ill be right behind you

take it as you will sir. You left me an opening I couldn't stay away from. ;D

ill well i have the sausage when we rob the food store

Here is the actual story:

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The mayor of a small South Carolina town says she banned her police officers from chasing suspects on foot after an officer was hurt running after a man.

Wellford Mayor Sallie Peake said Monday she issued the order in August after the city had to pay for an officer who missed work after chasing a “guy who had a piece of crack on him.†She said a drug possession charge was not worth the cost to taxpayers. But her written order said she did “not want anyone chasing any suspects whatsoever.â€

The decision came after two town-issued cars were totaled within a month, although her order applies only to foot chases.

When a local TV reporter asked about the policy, Peake would not answer and clapped her hands in mock praise that the reporter had found a story.

My favorite part is when she keeps on blessing him. Its the same thing as a child putting their hands over their ears and yelling "LA, LA, LA, LA, I can't hear you, I can't hear you."

Here is the actual story:

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The mayor of a small South Carolina town says she banned her police officers from chasing suspects on foot after an officer was hurt running after a man.

Wellford Mayor Sallie Peake said Monday she issued the order in August after the city had to pay for an officer who missed work after chasing a “guy who had a piece of crack on him.†She said a drug possession charge was not worth the cost to taxpayers. But her written order said she did “not want anyone chasing any suspects whatsoever.â€

The decision came after two town-issued cars were totaled within a month, although her order applies only to foot chases.

When a local TV reporter asked about the policy, Peake would not answer and clapped her hands in mock praise that the reporter had found a story.

My favorite part is when she keeps on blessing him. Its the same thing as a child putting their hands over their ears and yelling "LA, LA, LA, LA, I can't hear you, I can't hear you."

there was a similar story back home one of the reps from cork decided it would be a wonderful ideas to give police the right to shoot if they run not if they attack if they RUN when questioned on that he didnt want them to give the thieves a chance to steal another day and he justified that with his cat being stolen right out of his yard lol it didnt go through but still the fact that this guy had the ability to suggest such an act tells you the nutcases we have running our governments