Need help with stalker problem

ok so me and my girl have this prob theres this get thats head is flyin30,000 ft up and hes found a fascination with my gf and has gone so far as to slap her ass in the parking lot i promptly knocked him out afterwards then i find a note on my car sayin he was gonna kill me or as it was put in the note "I will end your life like an ant under a microscope i dismissed it threw it away but last night around 2am both me and my girl were gettin calls from a blocked numbers where it was just someone breathing on the phone i have no evidence to take to the police and i dont know what to do as a ps to the others that i was talkin to before this is the jiminy cricket guy

z-Prime-z ]

Should have taken it to the cops when he slapped your girls ass.

If I were you I would file something with your local office that way if something happens they know where to start.

I concur with Prime here. You should get that threat note out the garbage if you can and take it to the police.

alright its done i found the note got lucky it hadnt rained yet didnt even had to be a trash digger and i gave it to the cops apparently 4 other girls have restraining orders on this kid and that to the cops hes the town ecentric this is the first time he crossed the line as far as threats go

DeadEyes ]

honestly i would still beat his ass and if the cops me what happend ill see he tried to assault me and my gf lol and they would believe us over them :police:

Yeah, but if the guy really is touched in the head, you can kick his ass all day every day, and it won't make a bit of difference. Yeah sure, you'll get to release some frustration on him, but he will still be a problem.