The NEXT invention.

This is it.

I'm sitting here, tending to UF.....and APC.

Typing up the wars for this week.

Sending out and sorting the new Urgent Frequency email survey to members of the community.

Giving access back to an APCer who, last night, did some 'shrooms, deleted his forum account last night and woke up this morning on his kitchen table naked.

Prepping some stuff up for the upcoming BREAKOUT (get signed up!!!!!) tourney as well as reviewing notes for UF5.....

AND I JUST WANT SOME DAMN CHOCOLATE!

SO.....I'm challenging ANYONE here........to invent the next great thing!

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOOD!

Like Limewire....like BitTorrents! I don't need to download anymore music or files!

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD A CHOCOLATE BAR!

I want to download an Oreo Malt, a twice baked potato and a butter crusted pork chop!

Can someone get on this for me?

If we could illegally download food, we would END WORLD HUNGER!

Now THAT should be some motivation for you!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

you guys are so behind the times. i already found a way to get any food i want anytime i want. but like any machine, its very high maintenance, and in the long run, i was probably better off starving. but i guess if your goi...shit...she just walked in...gotta go

lol @ Tat ^^

Actually that might not be too far off in the future Tow. I was reading up on a 3d image creator. Basically you scan a 3d image in a cad type machine and another machine will make an exact 3d replica out of silica- It can be done over the intranet.

It does this by layering. They are looking into how this might be done in the future to create bio limbs for amputies- Kinda crazy shit.

Well, if it were downloaded LEGALLY, then people would still have to pay, hence, poor people would still go hungry.

ILLEGALLY downloaded, all people then download for FREE, hence, no more grocery bills.

I think EVERYONE would love this.

A snack, ANY snack, anytime you wanted it......allowing gamers like us to have whatever we wanted and allowing anybody's baby's momma to get her heair done without using the food stamp money. ;)

I have it.

With a printer. You take several different artifical flavoring and those go in the ink despensers. And then you use something like Rice Paper. Or maybe we can make some sort of Potato chip paper. And what ever flavor you want it will all be printed on the paper. And enjoy.

If someone makes a Million off of this you have to give me some.