Iphone Users!

Neoblackhound ]

I know man' date=' it's works so good too not buggy at all.

[/quote']

I got a question you I-whore. :angel:

I KNOW you are an addict and on that fugger non-stop. Does it ever just freeze up when you are doing too many things and the phone rings? I just got the storm and that is the only drawback. If I have a game paused and replying to a text, then the phone rings it freezes up for a minute or two. Driving me crazy.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

I KNOW you are an addict and on that fugger non-stop. Does it ever just freeze up when you are doing too many things and the phone rings? I just got the storm and that is the only drawback. If I have a game paused and replying to a text, then the phone rings it freezes up for a minute or two. Driving me crazy.

Proud Iwhore right here lol.

Nope never it basically pauses whatever your doing and when your done with the call it will go back to what you where doing or you can go back to it later. I have never had my iphone freeze on me it's a solid lil machine.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

it is my understanding that your issue is a known one on the BB Storm. My UPS guy has one and he is constantly experiencing such issues. Recently I switched from a BB to an IPhone. Prior to doing so I read a bunch on both the Storm and the IPhone because I really didn't want to give AT&T the business. Unfortunately it appears that the Storm has two big problems, first the touchpad is not as responsive as it should be when typing and secondly it does not have enough memory. Which is why you're freezing up device when you're doing too much at once.

I've only had the IPhone for 5 days and I can already tell you that this is a superior device over any BB I've owned(5 of them). If you have anyway of switching I would(assuming that this is a business related matter, otherwise it may not be that important to you.

I keep entertaining the thought of changing. The only problem is I have to drive 4 hours to Denver and set it up there. We don't have ATT here. That is why i had to go with the BB to begin with. I also looked at the tour, but I can't type for shit on those little ass keys. I have NO problems with the touch screen responsiveness, just the freezing when I have to omany things going on at once. GUess for the most part I'm stuck until ATT comes to this area. :'(

o-Marlne-o ]

I bought a palm treo pro and really like it, but have also been thinking bout makin the switch over to the iphone and at&t I currently have alltel, but ot get it i would have to fork down some money to cancel my plans, not o mention I just spent 299 on the treo pro:(

Is the iphone really that good?

No question yes, it simply is the best phone.

Also you can use the internet while talking on the phone.

I struggled with the decision to switch because I absolutely HATE AT&T! To give them my money was painful but I'm just hoping I won't have to deal with them very often. Tmobile has incredible customer service, possibly the best I have ever experienced from any company in any industry. However, recently their coverage took a hit in my area and it became too much to deal with from a business perspective. I had a few customers that were getting messages that my line had been disconnected, I can't have that happening with any kind of frequency. So unfortunately I had to leave the lovely people at Tmobile.

That said, having this device after trying so many other I would say it isn't even close. It's like going from playing on the original Nintendo and having someone bring in a PS3 for you to play with for an hour or two. I sprung for the 32GB because I was able to get out of my contract with Tmobile. They were understanding because of the various calls I had made trying to get the coverage issue resolved. Knowing what I know now I still would have been justified to pay for the cancellation fee to switch and get this device. Apple does it right just about every time and this device is another example of that. There is a rumor that the phone will become available to other carriers at the end of this year but it's only a rumor.

If you just purchased a new phone and want to get out of your contract and your phone there is something termed "assumption of liability". If you find someone to take over your plan and purchase your cellphone then you're free and clear. There are several sites dedicated to putting buyers and sellers together. It was something I considered but I figured it wasn't worth my time. The best bet would be if you knew someone personally that wanted to do it but it's just as easy using one of those sites.

Dude, once you go I Phone...you never go back. The picture messaging was the ONLY thing I didn't like about the I Phone. Now that that is fixed..it is truly the best phone I have EVER owned. Will probably by again, when I am up for an upgrade with AT&T.

LOVE IT!!

the main reason I was wanting the iphone is to hold movies, music, sermons and stuff for college...

I found out though that 95 percent of iphone apps also work on the ipd touch, so I am going to get it instead:)

for now, till my 1 year contract is up, then I am switching to the iphone. it would cost me too much to get out now with 3 phones and I really like my palm treo pro alot...

Covert-OPs_ ]

I struggled with the decision to switch because I absolutely HATE AT&T! To give them my money was painful but I'm just hoping I won't have to deal with them very often. Tmobile has incredible customer service, possibly the best I have ever experienced from any company in any industry. However, recently their coverage took a hit in my area and it became too much to deal with from a business perspective. I had a few customers that were getting messages that my line had been disconnected, I can't have that happening with any kind of frequency. So unfortunately I had to leave the lovely people at Tmobile.

They weren't great to me that's for sure 2 years of horrible service always cutting my phone the day the bill is due, dropped calls, texts not being sent, even with a brand new phone like the Rizor(when it was new) not the Razor I.E., every time I asked them what the problem was they would rudely reply with a bullshit answer...

Att has been awesome for me. It might just be where your at and where I'm at but Tmobile here sucked.

w00t! its about damn time! this really has been the only feature the iPhone was lacking. not it is a complete phone. thanks for the heads up Neo

I hated that username/password BS as well. Half of the time, the password didn't even work and when it did, the picture was like the size of a penny to the point that I couldn't even see anything in the picture.

And yes, the freezing is a known Storm bug. A co-worker of mine wanted to show me all the features about the Storm during a lunch break and wanted to show off his phone and say how much it was better than my iPhone when all of a sudden, it froze. Needless to say, he never again tried to convince me his Storm was better than my iPhone :laugh:

Nikastylez ]

w00t! its about damn time! this really has been the only feature the iPhone was lacking. not it is a complete phone. thanks for the heads up Neo

I hated that username/password BS as well. Half of the time, the password didn't even work and when it did, the picture was like the size of a penny to the point that I couldn't even see anything in the picture.

And yes, the freezing is a known Storm bug. A co-worker of mine wanted to show me all the features about the Storm during a lunch break and wanted to show off his phone and say how much it was better than my iPhone when all of a sudden, it froze. Needless to say, he never again tried to convince me his Storm was better than my iPhone :laugh:

Apparently your friend doesn't know anything about firmware updates. My Storm out of the box froze several times. After the firmware update, not one freeez up... and that was 3 months ago. Again, I love my Storm and Itouch, I use them equally! ;)

Nikastylez ]

Haha thats why I just told people to email me cuz that was the only way to really get a picture.