Who do I sit and Why? FF QUESTION!

OK, I got a tough decision to make this week. My three RB's are all about the same as far as output goes, but this weekend they ALL have decent matchups.

R. Grant vs Rams

F. Jackson vs NO

R. Brown vs Chargers

So my thought is that Brown and Grant both have easier assignments, but Jackson is in his last game before Lynch comes back off suspension. NO will prolly get up early on the Bills, but the Bills D is the toughest they have faced so far.

I benched Brown last week against Indy, and that was a mistake. He's deff. starting against SD's 24th ranked D, but who do I start past that, Grant or Jackson?

Definitely Grant. Jackson is due for a let down, especially against the Saints whose run D is pretty solid. Also consider the Bills will be playing from behind a lot Sunday, like the Lions and Eagles, and will be unable to establish a successful running game.

BacklasH ]

Definitely Grant. Jackson is due for a let down, especially against the Saints whose run D is pretty solid. Also consider the Bills will be playing from behind a lot Sunday, like the Lions and Eagles, and will be unable to establish a successful running game.

Great point sir!! The only drive the Bills will be running on is their first.

BacklasH ]

Yeah, it came down to Warner-Boldin-Roy Williams for me vs Peyton going into SNF. Well we all know how that went. Warner played like crap and Roy Williams didn't do a whole lot on MNF. :'(

Haha I have the two same Wide outs they really didn't matter cuz I was up by 70 by that time haha.

I'm loaded with WR's.

Roy Williams

Roddy White

Anquan Boldin

Jericho Cotchery

Santana Moss

Percy Harvin