I just recieved my PS3 and have been trying to set everything up. I am currently downloading the update 1.93 Is that the newest one? Once I download it I will register on the PSN My name is D_dubYa Add me. Anyways, I have some questions, how do I put a different picture as my background? I currently have update 1.8 can I do this w/ that update? Please let me know, I know I ask a lot of questions I just dont wunna be a noob anymore LOL

Sav

Are you wanting to be D_dubya for now on? All the games you play when you log on and set it up that's who you are. Although you can make more then one account on the PS3.

But D_dubya is cool.

I am STILL hoping that is not the case for Socom on the PS3.

I hope they have their own servers for new names that aren't yet taken.

yea, Im having trouble getting the update, i got to 57%(the furthest Ive been yet) and it had an error so it may be a while LOL

Yes my PSN name will be D_dubYa

That was my first SOCOM name and lost the pass and cant get a new one since I dont remember the security question so on the new socom that will be my name

Sav

Yep, the PSN username is the one that will be displayed on all of your Online Games, kinda of sucks but what can ya do...

I use ReaperCell at the moment but once Socom is Released I will go back to the old name of Epidemic but with a underscore at the bottom Epidemic_. I already reserved the name, just waiting for the game now.

Reaper

Welcome to the ps3 world..

LOL.

send friend invite... Goat-gto-

but that one's friend list is almost full as well.. (I think I got one or two left) so I made a new one.. Goat-gto with out the last dash.. see it's not that hard. LOL.

p.s. take every update they offer you can choose not to but it's not recommended.