Ok so me and my wife did it.we are getting ATandT wireless..no my iphone questio

My wife knew i was looking at the iphone, so she went online and got a lg invision for free, and said i can buy the iphone when i get paid:)

so tell me, going from a treo pro to a iphone, what will it be like..

and tell me what all can I do with this phone?

If I hear something online I like can I download it to the phone itself?

what all can I really do?

The thing is I have always wanted a iphone, when we went to alltel I could have gotten it at at and t but all my buddies said blackberry rocks.... well I found out that blackberry doesnt rock lol, and then traed it for the treo pro..I really like the treo pro but then my brother got an iphone and says it is sweet...he did have a treo pro...

the iphone is really sweet but just about everything you can do with the iphone you can do with an itouch i have a hacked itouch and i get do just about wutever i want with it ive even set it up to hook up to my ps3 i can check my messages when im at the airport and such but yea i like it better then an iphone cause it doesnt bogg you down with some stupid contract i have tmobile personally

Yeah but you got to carry a phone and a music player when you can have both. I've been a long time blackberry fan now iphone user. It has everything you can think of I don't see what you would need extra. You can download apps from your phone, anything you want. Email, make events etc. It will be a smooth transition.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my iPhone back when the LG Touch was said to be the iPhone killer...and have never turned back. The iPhone does everything, from GPS, restaurant reservations, 3g internet, email, contact setup with events and reminders, online shopping through apps such as amazon / best buy / ebay / etc. Two-point touch to zoom in and out is great for getting in to detail on pics, and the 3gs has video editing on the phone itself. You can copy paste text with 3.0 firmware, and 3.1 introduced MMS (picture) messaging, which had been lacking. I have jailbroken my phone, solely because I have the 3g and it doesn't support video unless it's jailbroken.

Yeah but i can do all kinda shit on my blackberry too, Only I dont have to be next to a plug or in my car.

Seems like the Iphone battery lasts about two hours if you listen to music. I cant handle that.

I listen to music for like 8 hours solid everyday, I'd have to charge the iphone like 5 times in one day to do that.

AT3Navy ]

Yeah but i can do all kinda shit on my blackberry too' date=' Only I dont have to be next to a plug or in my car.

Seems like the Iphone battery lasts about two hours if you listen to music. I cant handle that.

I listen to music for like 8 hours solid everyday, I'd have to charge the iphone like 5 times in one day to do that.

[/quote']

My battery doesn't last 2 hours that's for sure and I guarantee that I have listened to music for 3 hours strait while using the internet and still had plenty of battery.