Your Dog Stories

I think we need something to lighten up the atmosphere around here from all the game talk. I was inspired tonight by my dog's actions over the weekend and i would like to hear from everyone in the community about something funny or interesting that has happened from your dogs. I'll start it off..

Ok so I was out of town all weekend for a hockey tournament and when I got home this evening my Dad told me what happened to the dogs over the weekend. My 8 year old black lab named Bob who is constantly hungry(he would sell his soul for a meal) decided it would be a good idea to sneak into the kitchen after my sisters cooked a pizza. He took the oven mit they used to get the pizza out of the oven with and pretty much ate the whole thing before they caught him. The next day he walked over towards the back door to signal he needed to go outside and started hurling everywhere. On the glass door, on the floor, on the stoop outside, and in the grass. So my parents spent a good 40 minutes cleaning all the puke up. I guess he was so hungry he went back outside later to go to the bathroom and ate a semi-solid piece of the mit he had puked up the day before.

Now I understand some people might not find this funny and possibly even gross but if you knew Bob you would think its hilarious especially since my mom keeps bitching about the whole incident. He is currently incapacitated on his bed and looks massively hungover.

So who is next? ;D

i got 2 stories

ok so when i was growin up i had three dogs one was a cockerspaniel who got kicks into going into the living room and layin on the floor even though it was closed off with electric fencing and she got shocked real bad each time but she learned to enjoy it then i had a one eyed rotweiller and a jack russel terrier who got in a daily fight with the swing set. anyways one day i was watching tv when my mom gets a call from the neighbor sayin my 3 year old brother was loose with the dogs on the corner we look out to see my naked 3 year old brother out on the corner with a old cockerspaniel a jack russel and a one eyed rotweiller which were all surrounding him in a protective manner i have to say it was quite a site.

2nd story i have yet another jack russel anyways she get likes to play with the basketball anyways me and a couple friends were out front kickin the ball for the dog and my mate gets the great idea to throw the ball up in the air for her she goes runnin right beneath her hits her square in the head she flips over twice makes the most godawful noise and is knocked out cold after findin her ok minus a few brain cells had a chance to laught at the amazing acrobatics my dog performed

good stuff.

well i have a year and 2 month old Cane Corso. (italian mastiff) for a corso its actually small. around 110 lbs. he is tall though. it never fails when im playing socom or just watching tv on my reclyner if he isnt in his crate and wants to play he will get up and walk to my right side. Now ive watched every dog whisperer show ever and your suppossed to ignore your dog when he is about to get crazy. so heres the scenerio....his nose is right in line with my eyes just to my right and i can see his little nub of a tail going 100 hundred miles an hour just wanting me to pay attention to him and all i can think and say to myself is "please just lay down". Yea wishfull thinking as soon as he licks my face its over and he thinks its playtime. he also knocks over every cup he passes by with his nose.

why couldnt i just get a pit???

I'll dedicate this to the women in my life lol Allie. She is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and I love her more than most human beings. Unlike most women I have met in my life she has never left me, she never talks back to me and best of all she's never mad at me. Owning her has been one of the most rewarding things in my life. Most people who aren't dog people wouldn't understand this or probably would laugh at it but its true lol. I used to be one of those people who hated hearing people talk about their pets like members of their family but until you raise a little pup and see just how much joy they can bring to you life you just won't understand. So I guess I don't have a funny story per say but thought I would share ;)

SnowBud ]

I'll dedicate this to the women in my life lol Allie. She is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and I love her more than most human beings. Unlike most women I have met in my life she has never left me' date=' she never talks back to me and best of all she's never mad at me. Owning her has been one of the most rewarding things in my life. Most people who aren't dog people wouldn't understand this or probably would laugh at it but its true lol. I used to be one of those people who hated hearing people talk about their pets like members of their family but until you raise a little pup and see just how much joy they can bring to you life you just won't understand. So I guess I don't have a funny story per say but thought I would share ;)

[/quote']

same bro i love my jack russell to death one of the most clever little dogs i have ever met

I agree dogs are the best.. I haven't owned one for a while, but have had many that were the best.!!

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

2nd story i have yet another jack russel anyways she get likes to play with the basketball anyways

Me and a couple friends were out front kickin the ball for the dog and my mate gets the great idea to throw the ball up in the air for her.

she goes runnin right beneath her hits her square in the head

she flips over twice makes the most godawful noise and is knocked out cold after findin her ok minus a few brain cells had a chance to laught at the amazing acrobatics my dog performed

I'm still trying to understand what happened here..?