I hate you guys......

Well, I went and did it... I went and bought a 16 gig Iphone...:)

I havent been able to put it down...I was really worrried about where I work, since I work in a area where I do alot of millwright,maitenance, and work near hot areas(up to 400 degrees.... I bought the iphone and a otterbox casing for it, supposed to be a great case for people who work in rough areas..

anyways I went to the apps store and I found my first fav app.. The police and fire radio thing where you listen to thier live radio! awsome.... I cant wait to try it out..

but yeah I forked out some moneybut I have to agree with alot of what everyone said.....Iphone is just plain amazin!!!!

BIGDANIEL ]

Heres a rugged case for you to try if the one you have doesnt workout.

http://www.oakley.com/catalog/products/iphone-case-v-2

Great link!

When I get my iPhone early next year when my 'scripts up, I'll keep this in mind.

Oakley's the only brand of sunglasses I wear for my beach vball and all, so I'm very surprised I never walked deeper into their site to see these types of things.

Very cool.

Undertow ]
BIGDANIEL ]

Great link!

When I get my iPhone early next year when my 'scripts up, I'll keep this in mind.

Oakley's the only brand of sunglasses I wear for my beach vball and all, so I'm very surprised I never walked deeper into their site to see these types of things.

Very cool.

I'm a bit of a brand freak. I only wear Oakley glasses (personal and work), I wear Oakley SI boots at work and Oakley flip flops when its warm enough, and I use Oakley duffel bags for travel.

BIGDANIEL ]
Undertow ]
BIGDANIEL ]

are those boots any good? i think about buying a paiur everytime I get paid lol, but i never do...I also am a Oakley freak.....I love their sunglasses and its the only brand I have worn since I was 15

Great link!

Very cool.

I'm a bit of a brand freak. I only wear Oakley glasses (personal and work), I wear Oakley SI boots at work and Oakley flip flops when its warm enough, and I use Oakley duffel bags for travel.

Great choice! I love my iphone 3gs and can't stop using it lol.

Anyways the best case you can get is the OTTER BOX cases. I have one myself. It's pretty much water resistant, drop resistant anything you think of. I dropped it on concrete and nothing happened lol. Anyways it's the best case money can by.

I would push for any blackberry - iphone user to use otter box casing it has saved me hundreds of dollars!

The iphone top of the line casing comes with a screen on top of the screen and camera lens and openings in every area you would need to open. I've been using them for a while now. My blackberry fell off my car and didn't even have a scratch.... Their built to be tough.

Yeah Marine the boots are top of the line. I've had mine 4 years now and they still wear like new. Good support, comfy, and great traction (been put tot he test many times). I recommend the 6 inch over the 8 inch but that's my personal preference. The tops rub my calves when sitting.

Both pair of my Oakley glasses are polarized. I'm waiting patiently for them to release a polarized pair tall enough, and cool enough, to wear while on the bike. Once that happens I'll be set.

Pathogen- ]

its not like you forked out that much money' date=' i had the iphone when it first came out, much more expensive. then they price dropped, and EVERYone had lol it USED to be a status thing, but alas, no more.

still, love the phone

[/quote']

Yeah there was no way I was paying that much money for a phone. I'll pay $100 on upgrade though. Anything more than that for something I usually only have for a year or two before I replace is just retarded.

well, you have to understand that the pda functions for business and such were everything i needed, and w/out the craptastic quality or problems of the blackberry or other pda's. So for my calendar, notes, reminders, labeled numbers, the way the voicemail pops up with the name even if the phone doesn't ring, etc etc...was huge. Saved me a bunch of time and other things. Definitely worth it