Alotta New Faces..

Whats up fellas and ladies? its been a long ass time since ive been on here.... sorry The Navy got me Busy as shit...got a lot on my plate but i heard Tow and Sniper sold UF and a bunch of other things? wow alots changed...for the better i hope...so...how is everyone?

Whats up Apoc been a while bro. How are ya?

• 1 month later...

Whats up fellas and ladies? its been a long ass time since ive been on here.... sorry The Navy got me Busy as shit...got a lot on my plate but i heard Tow and Sniper sold UF and a bunch of other things? wow alots changed...for the better i hope...so...how is everyone?

For me the choice between Marine Core and Navy was always a very simple one. I mean how on earth could i dress up in all white, be called a "seamen", and possibly live a long hard submersible ship. LMAO jk man, nice to meat you, I'm Kernel, Marine Core OCS candidate.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW RNG that waspretty homo...man i got a funny story...

SO i used to drive a Buick Park Ave. '99 named her brenda she was a big bitch lol.... She had 200000 miles on her and she jus had so many problems with her...andone day jus died on me won't start so i thought it was finally time to get a new whip.....I ended up with a Black 2007 Mazda3....she was iight good gas mileage..wasnt my first choice but prolly one of the smarter choices cause of gas mileage and such....

8 Hours after i drove her off the Lot imon the strip in VABeach and the shit was vacant, deserted...Imat a stop light and BOOM!!!! I got hit by a drunk gunnery sgt in the MCorps driving a ford expedition totaled my car...PISSED!!!!

so a week later i got the wheels i have now and within aweek i got a wreckless driving ticket cus VA SUCKS (77 on the highway...)

any way i got a fully loaded 2006 Cadillac CTS and im loving it!!