**Appeal to Scheduling**

Guest -Fury

Guest -Fury

This is just my 2 cents, but something I feel strongly about that is wronging clans.

My Suggestion:

Have "Marcinko Division" on Monday and Wednesday then "Grenada Division" Tuesday and Thrusday and "Interleague" on Friday.

This way we don't have all of the UF Black 2 clans trying to get into one server, plus other gamers just in that server. This might stop some of the full server issue and they won't have to move it to a different server.

I just thought this would help with some of the issues on that first night. Just talked to some clans and seemed some clans were to strict to helpfully move to another server.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Suggestion noted.

For now, we will be trying both Canada East severs to see if that solves the problem. If that fails to do so, other alternatives will be looked at.

Thank you.

Guest -Fury

I also realized the rescheduling would be kind of different Grav but I have faith in you ;)

Plus I didnt think it was fair for a clan to be penalized because of a problem beyond their control

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Who the hell let you out of your cage again? good suggestion on the congestion. I'm sure they are working on a solution, now get back into your cage.

Guest -Fury
H.A.V.0.C ]

Who the hell let you out of your cage again? good suggestion on the congestion. I'm sure they are working on a solution, now get back into your cage.

I just wanted to see sunlight again :'(

Guest [APC] 6ravity

I've instructed the reps to just pick one of the Canada East servers and put the room up there.

Two servers to check is not a whole helluva of a lot... and I'd like to see if allowing either server for wars will clear this up before making more complications like assigning each division to a server, which would get interesting with interleague games, and so on.

We'll start small and get as complex as we need to in order to solve the issue.

You cant spread the wars throughout the week.. too many people are planning on Tues, & Thurs. (otherwise you'd have to have another Roster adjustment.. & i can bet we wont be adjusting rosters again  ..lol)

Just using the Canada East Servers should be more than enough to supply us with room, if one is full move on to the next one.. Having Different division servers can make things more complicated than necessary.. (if we never played outside of our division it would be easier, but we do..)

If ALL Canada East & Canada East Ranked Servers are full, I'd suggest trying Canada West.

Guest [APC] 6ravity
Chili-Palmer ]

You cant spread the wars throughout the week

Chili, I fully realize this... but didn't feel like typing out the paragraphs needed to explain why.

Thank you for doing so, though. Gold star for you. ;)

Guest KingJunk
-Fury ]

This is just my 2 cents, but something I feel strongly about that is wronging clans.

My Suggestion:

Have "Marcinko Division" on Monday and Wednesday then "Grenada Division" Tuesday and Thrusday and "Interleague" on Friday.

This way we don't have all of the UF Black 2 clans trying to get into one server, plus other gamers just in that server. This might stop some of the full server issue and they won't have to move it to a different server.

I just thought this would help with some of the issues on that first night. Just talked to some clans and seemed some clans were to strict to helpfully move to another server.

I like this 100% because I can't war Tuesday or Thursday never and if we do this I can war with my clan in this Tourney. Also besides that it will be less people in them servers on them days.

Chili-Palmer ]

You cant spread the wars throughout the week.. too many people are planning on Tues' date=' & Thurs. (otherwise you'd have to have another Roster adjustment.. & i can bet we wont be adjusting rosters again  ..lol)

Just using the Canada East Servers should be more than enough to supply us with room, if one is full move on to the next one.. Having Different division servers can make things more complicated than necessary.. (if we never played outside of our division it would be easier, but we do..)

If ALL Canada East & Canada East Ranked Servers are full, I'd suggest trying Canada West.

[/quote']

You cant change the war days in the middle of the tourny. people signed up expecting to play on these days.!

It's like changing the rules in the middle of a tourny.

I would highly recommend changing the servers, and not the days. Personally, atleast for the next 2 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday are my best bets to get on and war...which is why I am actively participating here in UF. If you change the days right now, then that messes with a lot of peoples predetermined schedules. Changing the server however, does not. It is not that much harder to go back and take the first 5-6 clans, and say I want you guys in this server tonight, and the other ones go to this server. We all look at the forums everyday anyways right? ^^

Well..since everyone is giving their 2 cents worth..... ;D

I would LOVE to see the maps for the next week be posted by Friday early evening some time. This would give some of us time to practice a little. Its hard to get it done during the week, with work, and our kids' baseball goin on and stuff.

No biggie...just something that would make my life a little easier. But hey...WHO THE HELL AM I? I mean I am no HAVOC or anything. lol. ;)