I'm with you Devil. The first two episodes were good and for now it has my attention also. I was a little worried about it at first. The previews were comparing it to Lost which I didnt think was a smart move given most of us really cant wait for that whole thing to be over with. But for now FlashForward is pretty interesting.

The second episode was great this show is looking like one of those that will get even better with time. It's got a great story. I don't watch a lot of the major network shows because a lot of them are cheesy and lack the depth of some of the shows on HBO or Showtime. There are a few that I watch and I think this will be one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

VERY cool show. My wife and kids are all into it, and we watch it together.

Here is the thing that is tripping me out. If all these " flash forwards " are events that are to come to pass, whats the deal with due exuming his daughter to found out it really WAS his daughter? WTF??

Very interesting. What are your thoughts as to what the explanation is?

I think some were dreaming, thats why they aren't going to be true.

SEQUOYAH ]

Here is the thing that is tripping me out. If all these " flash forwards " are events that are to come to pass, whats the deal with due exuming his daughter to found out it really WAS his daughter? WTF??

Its a leg or something, and thats what was brought back to the states.

OOOOOOHHHhhhhh..because he said something about the DNA test confirmed it. But it never did mention if it was her enitre body or not. I must have missed something, because I didn't hear that part that it was a leg, or a body " part ".

Hmm...interesting.

SEQUOYAH ]

He did say he would test it against the DNA the "MILITARY" had on file. Add the fact that the blackouts have happened before and the FBI agents flash with the armed masked men moving in a quick paced room search and I believe its a military type conspiracy. His daughter is somehow involved in this.

IMO.

BIGDANIEL ]
SEQUOYAH ]

He did say he would test it against the DNA the "MILITARY" had on file. Add the fact that the blackouts have happened before and the FBI agents flash with the armed masked men moving in a quick paced room search and I believe its a military type conspiracy. His daughter is somehow involved in this.

IMO.

Also a good theory! It could be my leg theory or the them guys in black suits

My theory after the episode tonight is......that was the CIA comin after him after he hired that hacker. Since at the end of the episode, SIMON called the guy I never liked saying he was responsible for it.....ohhhh the plot thickens.....cuz in that guys flash forward, he didnt like that the guy had called him, same dude possibly(you know, the hobbit).

Goat ]

Also, the main character ends up impregnating the hott babysitter lol

LMAO!

Ddub! Dude I was thinking the same thing.. he bangs her after some drunk binge.. gets caught and the English tard moves right in on his ole lady!

WTF did I miss, I thought the priest was going to kill the babysitter

• 5 weeks later...