Opeation Flashpoint 2 :Dragon Rising

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah this game looks good I'm getting it day one. It will be interesting to see how the online is there could be some potential for UF tourneys in this game IMO.

Here is another trailer I like. Click and watch in HD.

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising Atmospheric Gameplay Footage

I think the reason this game is being overshadowed is because it doesn't air many commercials for it, if any. At least I have seen a single one. I personally believe it'll kill all games, including SOCOM and MAG. I definitely can't wait for it. 2 more days!

The PSN I will use when I get this will be [sT7]Alpha_Jackal09. I really hope they add clans into the game, as they mentioned early on in creation there would be none. We shall see very, very soon.

I expected better from the graphics to be honest I have seen better. The controls are interesting and don't have a lot of customization but do have a southpaw setting. I am still in the training mission and it's no joke you have to take your time and be patient. It only takes a few shots to kill you. If you get hit once you will need to dress your wound if you get incapacitated and you are to far away from your squad your pretty much dead. The tricky part is figuring out where the enemy is shooting you from. If you take a shot to the leg you lose the ability to sprint. The guns and vehicles do feel pretty realistic. I think once I get more adjusted to the controls it will be easier to focus on the enemy. I am impressed by the intelligence of the AI they will take cover and they will flank they are good shots. I have been in game most of the day but my phone keeps ringing and people keep wanting me to type them messages on how it is. lol

I am really looking forward to some help on co op this game is tough and it's going to take smart quick gunners and team work to win.

Summary: Don't expect blow you away type graphics but the island is fucking massive. I really like the terrain the way it's open and wooded gives tons of ability to plan out different attacks.

R2 to fire

L1 to sprint

R1 Orders

L2 Aim Weapon

X Enter/Exit Vehicles

Square Reload/Ammo Select

Circle Equipment Select

L3 prone

Triangle Call in air strikes/artillery

Sadly, no multiplayer.

They dropped the ball just making it coop. This has such a huge online following bordering fanaticism in the PC world, yet they only gave the consolers a mere taste of the Operation Flashpoint PC world. Maybe they will have a sequel with multiplayer.

AC ]

Sadly, no multiplayer.

They dropped the ball just making it coop. This has such a huge online following bordering fanaticism in the PC world, yet they only gave the consolers a mere taste of the Operation Flashpoint PC world. Maybe they will have a sequel with multiplayer.

No multiplayer? Last reports were saying 4v4 for consoles and up 16v16 on PCs. You're saying it's CoOp and single only?