Favorite NFL Team? Updated~ 11/7/09

Philadelphia Eagles

When I first got into football was a great time. Watching Reggie White, Jerome Brown, Clyde Simmons, Byron Evans, William Thomas, Ben Smith, Eric Allen, Andre Waters, Wes Hopkins, Randle Cunningham, Calvin Williams and Fred Barnett.

We have had a great run with defensive leaders like Jeremiah Trotter, Brian Dawkins to Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook leading the offense. We might have never won a SB since I got into football but we are always competitive.

It's OK churchy.. your jets just had a couple of bad turnovers.. they are still 3-1 and are looking good in their division. I'm sorry I missed your phone call I can only imagine what you might have looked like after the Saints beat the Jets..

britneytears.jpg

LOL!

p.s. J/K you know I got mad/luv for yah bro.

Goat ]

It's OK churchy.. your jets just had a couple of bad turnovers.. they are still 3-1 and are looking good in their division. I'm sorry I missed your phone call I can only imagine what you might have looked like after the Saints beat the Jets..

britneytears.jpg

LOL!

p.s. J/K you know I got mad/luv for yah bro.

PRICELESS

WHO DAT NATION UNITE

JAG_ ]

The bucs need to fire their coach now. 4th and goal on the 4.....down 6......4 minutes to go in the 4th....and they kick a field goal??

Why can't you draft coaches in the first round?

Yea its been tough being a Bucs fan.. not just this year but Chuckie leaving was almost the last straw.

I grew up being a Broncos & Cowboys fan. (I wore Cowboys #33 for both the 4th & 5th grade school pics) And had a Broncoes lamp when i was real young also.

But once i got old enough to know better (:P ..lol) I was all about the home team Niners, (the tRaiders left for LA so ive been anti ever since, & so it was all 9town for YEARS. Then when Young was king.. they would show all sorts of highlight reels & films of his past which showed him on the bench for the bucs. Which was the start of becoming a Bucs fan.. i slowly became a fan & as Steve young was retiring from SF there was this rookie in Tampa named Mike Alstott.. Just watch his highlight reel, he was amazing to watch. (I was always a fan of big Fullbacks.. Earl Cambell, William Floyd, & now i'm kinda digging Norris.. i think that will be my next jersey) then like the next year they changed uniforms which was cool in some ways but not in others. (I cant seem to find an old school jersey for sh*t. lol)

history_pic_2.jpg

After doing a little research, I found this.. THIS was a great time.!!

During Dungy's first season in 1996, the team continued to struggle, starting the season 1–8. But in the second half of the season they finished 5–2, primarily due to the performance of a defense ranked seventh in the NFL led by Hardy Nickerson and the maturing of Wyche's draftees Brooks, Lynch, and Sapp. Dungy, a devout Christian with an even-tempered personality, quickly brought balance and morale to the team, and his Cover 2 defensive scheme, sharpened to perfection by defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin and linebackers coach Lovie Smith, became the foundation for Tampa Bay's future success. Their version of Cover 2 was so successful that it became known as the Tampa 2. It has been brought to the Chicago Bears by Smith, Detroit Lions by Rod Marinelli, Kansas City Chiefs by Herman Edwards and to the Indianapolis Colts by Dungy himself, and copied by several other teams.

Mike Alstott Highlights

So in the end you can put me down for the Bucs.. but i always root for the 9ers too.

akaCRiM ]

G-Men all the way!

Big BLUE!

The New York Football Giants will take it this year and do what the Patriots should have done before losing to us in the Superbowl.

18-0 here we come!!

Thank you come again!! LOL. Giants looked awful against a great Saints team.