UF COMMUNITY VOTE: UF Tours Thus Far...

UF4: Prisoner of War was the best one so far. The PoW aspect was great, but there needs to be a way to police the ringers possibility.

I'm not sure there is a 100% way to ensure this, but without a locked down way of making sure there are no ringers, I'd not want to see the PoW aspect again.

I love the fact that Rogue Seven went out because of the PoW aspect. In that way the tournament worked. But, our clan fought most of its wars against two clans that were xpelled for cheating, and that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth at least.

-PiT0- ]

UF 1 was the BEST! Allies and the STATES... Great memories

-PiT0-

Hey Pito.. what clan were you in..?

TOW of course it was going to be a landslide.. there were only 100 members of the forum when UF1 happened.. lol

I wouldn't use that as a way to measure if UF4 was the Best way to do it.!

I think it's time to have a tournament that involves World Domination...that sounds sick "Urgent Fury: World Domination" The whole Freaking world is up for grabs. Nuclear Strikes, Weapons of Mass Destructions, Bio-Warfare, Alliances, Russian Whores...oops

Now that would be a Urgent Fury to top them all. That would definitely be a intresting tour I'd sign up for.

UF Admin--

I only got a chance to particpate in the Black tourneys, and UF 3 and 4....I like the idea of UF 1, and really liked the play in UF 4. I will also say thank you for all the detail and thought you put into such an intelligent and action packed tournament program. You guys go above and beyond, and keep everyone interested in something that may otherwise be boring without a little twist to the game. Thanks again for all the ahrd work, and I nominate you guys for the Socom Emmy.

Chili-Palmer ]
-PiT0- ]

-PiT0-

TOW of course it was going to be a landslide.. there were only 100 members of the forum when UF1 happened.. lol

I used to be in CTS Chitown Soldiers...Ring any bells??

-PiT0- ]
Chili-Palmer ]
-PiT0- ]

-PiT0-

As a matter of fact... :)

-PiT0- ]
Chili-Palmer ]
-PiT0- ]

-PiT0-

damn that was days ago

LTU has been a part of UF:2 and UF:4. I liked them both. Main reason- maps were/are control, supp and demo only. We were not playing in UF:3 with all those breaches, but I think it wasn’t that attractive like UF:4. And of course that tourney was endless.

To choose one- UF:4 is the winner. POW rule is awesome. Heliport, HQ and POW camp maps bring soo much strategy in the game. Honestly, I think some clans, who already are gone didn’t leave bcs they are not as strong as the remaining top 6 clans. I think some clans made some mistakes strategizing and it hurt them. For UF:5 I would suggest not to change anything, the rules are great. Of course the scenario/ AO will change, but the main concept should stay.

-Rooster- ]

I like countries and territories I can pronounce. It makes the sunday meeting much easier...thats why I voted for UF1. Not becouse of anything else but the good ol USA.

Were the ones in UF4 hard to pronounce as well?

It was our first tour where we used military-esque code names instead of actual world names.

UH.....actually I dint remember any terr. besides Lorie's overwatch.......lol

I lost allot of memory to the weed.   :o

I like USA......whatever UF 5 is...it should consist of USA as well if at all possible.

I do not in any way condone smoking weed or doing any other drugs. Although I may participate, this is on a experimental bases only. As marketing director for Urgent Fury® I do not support any of this thread due to lack of subscription price.