Braylon Edwards dealt to the Jets!

This is what I don't understand sometimes... while Braylon Edwards can be a great acquisition because he has the potential to put up big numbers and be a number 1 for the Jets, they traded away Chansi Struckey, which quickly became one of Sanchez's favorite targets. I don't get why people do that sometimes. Sure you may get an overall better and more experienced receiver, but chemistry is more important than skill.

You know what I find funny here is the Jets have been known to need a wide out.

The 49ers file tampering charges against the Jets for messing with the wide receiver they drafted.

A week or two later the Niners sign the receiver then all the sudden the Jets are picking up another receiver from a different team?

I am thinking the Niners are going to have a shitload of first and second round draft picks for the 2010 draft. The Niners already have three in the first round before the Jets are found guilty. :laugh:

I was just about to bench him for the year when i found out he was traded. Now i don't know if i should keep starting him in fantasy or not. Anyone have an idea on how well or bad he might do in the jets? I don't watch the jets so i have no idea how often they throw the deep ball.

JAG_ ]

I was just about to bench him for the year when i found out he was traded. Now i don't know if i should keep starting him in fantasy or not. Anyone have an idea on how well or bad he might do in the jets? I don't watch the jets so i have no idea how often they throw the deep ball.

The Jets are built around the running game. The purpose of getting Braylon Edwards was to give the Jets a better option at throwing the ball down the field. They have Jerricho Cotchery, but he needs a counterpart to spread the defense. Sanchez has a hell of an arm, but hasn't gotten to use it much because of the lack of strong wide-outs for the Jets. Expect Braylon to be thrown to a lot in the coming weeks, along with Jerricho Cotchery. The Jets are definitely a running team (offensively), but they will be looking to throw the ball a lot. Also, despite Edwards having led the league in drops over the past four or so years, expect Rex Ryan to smack Edwards straight and get him to start catching the ball all the time.

he was the third overall pick a few years ago hes got major talent

he just wasnt happy in cleveland and you could tell he wasnt trying his hardest because he dropped so many passes and played very inconsistent

if he trys hard for the jets they got a major steal

he could easily be a top 10 wideout in the league with his talent level