|Content count||Reputation points/likes||Number of days as member||Minimum age||User groups|
|No restriction||No restriction||No restriction||18||All Groups|
The Online Community Moderator Lead will implement the Company’s Online Community Moderation Strategy, managing our moderation team, monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment. This role coordinates with the internal Community Management team to support its mission, ensuring a safe community environment, promoting excellent customer service and helping to cultivate a strong community around Urgent Fury and its Partners.
- Moderate our team of moderators across our various platforms.
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Twitch and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring moderation and UGC volume, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of moderation policy
- Regularly feed back insights gained from community moderation into the Community team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
- Ability to lead a team of like minded individuals in a professional manner
- Great knowledge of the video gaming community and cool under pressure
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when available and if needed.
8 to 10 Hours a week
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age 18
- User groups All Groups
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.