|Content count||Reputation points/likes||Number of days as member||Minimum age||User groups|
|No restriction||No restriction||No restriction||18||All Groups|
This position involves commentating over the Urgent Fury tournaments. It is the shoutcaster’s job to both entertain and inform the viewer of the play-by-play actions of the game they are watching. The shoutcaster is required to commentate over every single match for the game that they are selected for.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities of Position
- Must shoutcast every assigned game with exceptions given to informed illness or personal matters that must be attended to
- The shoutcaster must be a passionate individual who is able to constantly convey the play by play actions of each match to the audience in a way that is understandable to both veteran players and new players
- The caster must keep a positive image and refrain from showing bias during a match
- The caster must refrain from using inappropriate language during a broadcast
- Have shoutcasted/commentated for at least one eSports event in the past
- Possess an in-depth knowledge for the game the shoutcaster is selected for
- Passionate and energetic individual with exceptional presentation skills
- Effective communicator
- Owning a high-quality microphone and camera is considered an asset
- Studying in Speech Communications is an asset
Required Application Materials:
- A cover letter detailing previous experience with shoutcasting/commentating as well as which title you are applying for
- Additionally any sound or video clips of past performances are not a requirement, but are an asset
Expectations, Conduct and Behavior
- While working with Urgent Fury, the behavior of all staff members not only reflects upon the incumbent, it also reflects upon Urgent Fury and its sponsors. It is therefore expected that all Staff, act responsibly using good judgement, common sense and courtesy at all times. Professional ethic is a must!
- Urgent Fury enforces strict confidentiality. Any Staff who breaches confidentiality is subject to immediate termination.
- At all times, Urgent Fury staff will respect their fellow workers.
10 to 15 Hours a week
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age 18
- User groups All Groups
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.