|Content count||Reputation points/likes||Number of days as member||Minimum age||User groups|
|No restriction||No restriction||No restriction||18||All Groups|
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and self-motivated person to assist in the technical support of our eSports tournaments. Tournament administrators are eSports specialists who support players with tournament related issues and work closely with other members of the team to administrate eSports tournaments. Through problem identification, information gathering, in depth knowledge of tournament rules and systems, education, and resolution, tournament admins are required to provide clear, consistent, and exceptional communications to our tournament players.
Ideal candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to troubleshoot technical issues and provide timely customer feedback. They need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be the customer-oriented face for the eSports team to administrate eSports tournaments
- Responsible for contacting players via email/chat platforms to provide rules, clarifications, and communications for eSports tournaments.
- Identify, create, and collect necessary documentation for players
- Generate reports regarding player experience, sentiment, and feedback
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude to employees and players
- Learn, review, and assist in the further development of tournament policies and procedures
- Compile tournament data reports
- Mediate disputes using a perfect knowledge of tournament rule sets
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
- Data entry and interaction with a CRM solution to input and retrieve customer info
- A passion for eSports
- In-depth knowledge of tournament rules across several games
- A minimum of 1-year experience in tournament administration or customer service
- Experience working with regional players and exposure to multi-cultural environments
- Organized, extremely detail-focused, and driven to consistently provide clear communications
- Excellent communications skills in verbal and written English
- Possess excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills, while maintaining an ability to always stay focused on the work at hand
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
8 to 10 Hours a week
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age 18
- User groups All Groups
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.