Commander Fury Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Good Sunday morning to you. I've noticed as I've been watching <a href="http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/index.html">Euro 2012</a>, that most TV doesn't fully occupy my brain anymore - I'm constantly checking Twitter, reading gaming blogs, or playing PS Vita during every stoppage of play. I've blown through all of <a href="http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/19/lego-batman-2-dc-superheroes-assembles-for-ps-vita-ps3-today/">Lego Batman 2</a> that way during the tournament (fun game, btw). Any of you found that one screen just isn't enough for you anymore? Anyway, find stories on Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed III Liberation, Marvel Pinball, The Last of Us, a Stranger's Wrath HD patch, and Uncharted: The Board Game(?). Now off to watch <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17875873">the final</a>. And play Pinball Arcade during the lulls. More... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.