Jump to content
Create New...


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Following up on last week’s look at Respawn’s first-ever single-player campaign, we’re back with a full-fledged PlayStation Underground episode featuring two of Titanfall 2’s mulitplayer modes.

This episode features a look at Bounty Hunt, a wave-based mode where players need to bank their earnings but lose half their stash upon death, and Amped Hardpoint, a domination-style control mode with a twist: hardpoints can be captured twice — or “amped†— to earn double points.

 

The second half of my interview at Respawn HQ following the event where I captured this footage. This time, I talked to Todd Alderman, lead multiplayer designer on Titanfall 2. Listen to the first part of the interview, which focuses on TF2’s single-player mode, here.

I’m not the greatest FPS player in the world, but I tried to highlight clips that feature some interesting new gameplay mechanics like the Holo-Pilot and Cloak abilities, and new Titan Ion’s Laser Core ability. I didn’t manage to get a clip of Titanfall 2‘s sweet new grappling hook (it’s so awesome) in there, but I dug back into my footage and plucked a few clips out to show you, our loyal readers:

GRAPPLING

HOOK

ACTION

I hope you enjoy the episode! Don’t forget: Titanfall 2 has a multiplayer Tech Test that just kicked off today, where you can try the game in an early state for yourself before it launches on October 28. Read about the Tech Test right here, or head on over to PlayStation Store to dive in.

ZDtS3KTvLGo

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search