Urgent Cinema?

• Directors

This week's Feature Presentation.....

Heavy Metal In Baghdad

I came across this documentary by Eddy Moretti and Suroosh Alvia a few nights ago. In it, they travel to Baghdad, to meet and interview the only heavy metal band in Iraq....Acrassicauda.

Being a Metal Head from wayyy back, I loved it. But, the music is an afterthought. The real story here is, as one Hulu reviewer put it, "living proof that the human spirit is so much stronger than any kind of destruction man can come up with".

Now...turn down the lights....and enjoy the show.

~V~

• Directors
Prolog39 ]

Wish I could check it out. Hulu only allows Americans to view their media.

Really? Good to know. I'll see if I can find an alternative for our friends outside the US.

Try one of the links listed here!

Also, here's an update on the band!