SR 25 and SASR suck to Mod up

I usually like using these weapons or a fast shooting sniper rifle. Every shooter game I've been into has had a fast shooting sniper rifle. With a silencer I might add. But in S4 you have to mod the guns up so there useful. The ACOG scope makes me have to get in closer to the action and it takes about 3 shots to kill someone. Plus there loud. So it usually makes me have to pull out the SMG. And which weapon do you think I have Modded all the way up? The stupid SMG. I don't want to to mod that up or not my intention.

So I tried the longer range assault rifles. I have the SFCR-HW all the way modded. And it's OK. It can zoom long range but it's weak at the long range so the target mostly moves. And then it's loud as hell. I fire it and then look around for people coming for me.

Then the FAL I almost have it modded. But I don't like the name. FAL might as well add and I.

So the SR-25 and the SASR I'd like to use. One game I did go 12 and 0 with the SASR.

I might try using them with No scoping.

Guest Attitude
Quoted for truthiness.

I don't feel like the scopes work correctly on any of the rifles, I hit people more often without scoping in.

Right on the money if your talkin' assult rifles, at least for me that is.

I tried no scoping it far a while. It actually helped just to get a better feel and timing of the guns even while scoped with the ACOG. I no scoped a few a fairly long range. Then I even modded the SASR up twice. Once I got the silencer on the thing it was a lot better. I think the silencer was mainly what I was missing. I always have a silencer because I am a camping mofo.

So a lot better after trying no scoping.

Then I sneak up on you in the grass a silencer you to the head.

Played LPK in a clan challenge the other night, and its more like his teammate [LPK] i2idum flys off a staircase, shoots you and all of your clan mates in the face before any of you even know what the fuck happened, you never had a chance to get to wherever Peebrain was sniping and missing you from. Doesn't matter, round is over.

Played LPK in a clan challenge the other night, and its more like his teammate [LPK] i2idum flys off a staircase, shoots you and all of your clan mates in the face before any of you even know what the fuck happened, you never had a chance to get to wherever Peebrain was sniping and missing you from. Doesn't matter, round is over.

lol. So true...

• 4 weeks later...

Back onto this subject....

I bought BFBC last week and it brought me back to my style of play. Every game I've played always has a fast shooting sniper rifle. COD I think it's the M21.... BC has a couple and even one that was auto fire. I'm like well hell this is what I'm used to.

Has anyone modded up the SR-25 and the SASR? If so what mode is the best way to do it? Go for head shots or what?

my Sr25 is at mod 3 right now and i am just playing standard large medley. head shots help but getting the other + help more. like buddy system & lucky mag. i find that counter sniping on sniper heavy maps is the easiest way to do it. as your target is often stationary and prone... free head shot every time! as long as you actually hit them