Resistance 3 Trophy List: Bwing!

Bwing. Has there ever been a more beautiful sound than “bwing� Until I release my rap album – I think not. There you are, furiously letting your fingers dance over the controller. Your health is low, but your hope is high. One last shot in the monsters eye and – BWING – you just earned a new Trophy. I don’t know about you, but I’m not used to hearing praise so I get as giddy as Gordon Freeman in a specialty crowbar store when I hear that glorious sound. It’s then I know that another Trophy has joined my wall of virtual pride.

Good news! On September 6th when <a href="http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/resistance-3/">Resistance 3</a> launches, my fellow Trophy hoarders and I will have the opportunity to hear the majestic “Bwing†59 times! That means we’re guaranteed at least 59 more moments of pure joy. You can even get a Platinum Trophy. That’s a moment of super joy – I’m talking “Firefly gets a new season†joy. But getting there isn’t going to be a cake walk (which I don’t even know what that it is, but it sounds awesome). You’ve got 58 other “Bwings†to acquire before you can join the R3 Platinum Posse. Let’s see what some of my personal favorites are, shall we?

More...