Real DLC Info Amazon.com

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs Demolition [Online Game Code]

Price: $9.99

Currently unavailable

We don't know when or if this item will be available again.

Resource: http://www.amazon.com/SOCOM-U-S-SEAL...6&sr=1-15%20if

Product Details

Online Game Code: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

Note: Gifting is available after purchase via e-mail.

ASIN: B005PR7CRM

Release Date:

Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item

Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?

Product Description

From the Manufacturer

The SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs Demolition Content Pack brings the classic "Demolition" multiplayer mode back to SOCOM. In addition to the "Demolition" mode, the pack also includes four new maps, two new weapons and six character skins.

In "Demolition", each team vies for control of a bomb placed on the map. Once a team grabs the bomb, they need to carry it into the opposing team's base, arm the bomb and defend it until the base is destroyed.

Included Maps:

"Departure" - Navigate trains and tunnels in this subway station.

"Overflow" - Both distanced and close-quarters combat take place around a massive dam.

"Bitter Jungle" - Get out of the city and into the jungle in this classic SOCOM environment.

"Ruins" - Do battle in this classic SOCOM map's ancient ruins.

Weapons:

HS-C3 - Low rate of fire but above average damage and very high accuracy.

552 - Average damage and firing rate, but very accurate when standing still.

Character Skins:

Specter

Jester

Bastion

Ahmed

Dimitri

Steiner

That would be stupid because no one will be playing Socom on Battlefield 3 release day. That's for sure

Oh, I agree with you. But Zipper so far has not been doing things that smart. The only other date is the 18th then. I would think we would have heard something by now.

In fact, this next DLC in my opinion will make or break this game all together. I mean, there will always be people playing it. But I think if they screw this up some how, people on the fence will be done.