BF3 ecosystem & Random Play

You log on to play your favorite shooter game. This seems to be true for all shooter games not just BF3. You log on and none of your friends or clan mates are on so you decide hey I'll just jump in a random game. Ever notice that the game is rarely a close game. One side is dominating and the other is getting raped. Most cases you or at least I'm usually on the sucky team. Seems nobody even tries to win at all. They'll be guys camped out on rock not even thinking about helping there side win. Pisses me smooth off. I usually end up just quitting.

There are a ton of casuals playing. The casuals by far out number the guys who are serious. The serious guys are in clans, take the game seriously and truly want to win the game. Here's what happens throughout the evening. The serious players like me get lucky and jump into a game a find a winning team. Well nobody likes being on a losing team so a few flip over to the winning side (the casuals) or they'll leave the match because they get tired of losing and they can't flip over because the side is full only to get in another server where they are still on the losing team. That little cycle keeps happening until pretty soon one side have total dominating players and to other side losers. So eventually they casuals say screw it and stop even trying to win and there only playing for themselves.

So if you don't have your clan on playing or your don't have friends on to play with you'll probably end up on the losing side of the ecosystem.

That's true, let me tell you though.... If you want to find rooms & rooms of people who care what's going on, either 1 play Hardcore on battlefield... TNU plays hardcore only & the games are much more fun over & over... Also instead of playing full room games, (if your by yourself like your talking about) try playing the squad games, & you can play them on hardcore also... but be aware there is tons more competition on Hardcore & squad game modes.

• 4 weeks later...