Sheldon - Support

Sheldon is a rock power trio that formed in 1994. Sheldon has released two full length albums PsychoDeLia(1997) and Sleeping with the Enemy(2000). Sheldon also recorded two previously unreleased albums (Illinoius & Electric Shotgun Sounds) that will be released in 2012 as well as an album of totally new material. After a 6 year hiatus, Sheldon is back!

These guys are good friends of mine and recently won first place in Battle of the Bands in Charleston SC. The winner will be the opening act at Rockfest in Charleston on Friday April 27th.

We recorded the entire set from the Battle of the Bands Finals, and we're trying our best to get the bands name out to as many people as possible. I'd greatly appreciate any support from the UF community in spreading the word of "Sheldon".

This is the video from the BOTB's. Sorry for the low sound quality but we didn't want the mic just picking up noise, we wanted to actually hear the music. Please check them out and feel free to give me your thoughts and feedback.

Sheldon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheldon/286837254710470

Sheldon on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/578205126

Sheldon - Swivelneck (Psycho De Lia)

Sheldon - Yankee Rose (acoustic)

I may edit this post to include a couple more songs if anyone would like to hear more from them

Thanks in advance for your support!!!

Edited by x_BrOkEn_HaLo_x

I hadn't planned on going so prolly no, but I do have a friend here who has a state of the art 5,000sqft recording studio in west ashley, Darius Rucker and Sting use it, and he has the set up company that has all the equipemt, pa's and amps and mics and speaker and stuff, and instruments. I should hook you two up. Lemme find his info and I will PM you.

I hadn't planned on going so prolly no, but I do have a friend here who has a state of the art 5,000sqft recording studio in west ashley, Darius Rucker and Sting use it, and he has the set up company that has all the equipemt, pa's and amps and mics and speaker and stuff, and instruments. I should hook you two up. Lemme find his info and I will PM you.

Yeah, that would be great. We may know some of the same people. Eric Bass of Shinedown use to be in Sheldon and he has a studio in Charleston that the guys have used in the past, but any exposure to more people, especially making new fans and getting the Sheldon name out there is great. Send me a friend request on Facebook if you have it, and maybe I can twist your arm and get you out to a Sheldon show in the near future. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=817668068

I'm currently also working on getting them booked to play at the Rock House Original Bar on Tybee Island GA.