This is a huge request to ask from the community, but I figured what the heck… I would at least try..

I did this about 7 years ago and what we got back was pretty dat gum good! With JyK making its return to the gaming community mainly for HHour. We are looking to change our 7 year old image a little. But with all of us having multiple kids and a wife or paying child support and alimony, we don’t have the funds we once had.

I am looking for someone that has some time to build us a signature template that we can use to create signatures for our site and start using in general. We had one built by a UF member on here at one time that we used religiously 7 years ago. But I don’t have the original template design anymore to use and only had the flattened version.

Also anyone that can help with our website banner/facebook banner would be a bonus as well.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but it wouldn’t take a whole lot to please us anymore. Just want to get with the times and reestablish our presence for the upcoming HHour game.

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to respond on this thread, or visit  JyK or us on FB at JyK .

Thanks for your time and consideration.

JyK Co Leader

PS4: RamblingRed-neck aka PS3:KnowUrDamRoll

Hey! I saw your request for some new signatures as well as a new banner, I previously worked with CritiKiL of [sCK] doing signatures, as well as DarkTigress from [AE69] designing the StoneColdWars website. I have plenty of work I can send you if you're interested. Shoot me a message here or at emilymariearellano@gmail.com and maybe we can work something out! 

-Wicked