Urgent Fury Seeking Writers for the Urgent Fury Media Team
- By Guest
- 0 comments
- 856 views
As Urgent Fury has grown in the last couple of years, so has our access to the Gaming news media.
We are looking for a few good men or women that have the ability to write compelling content for the Urgent Fury Media Team. This can range from Blog posts to UFreqTV segments. This is a great way to get started in the gaming media industry. You can use this for any college course required writing, etc. For those that show us you have what it Takes, we will be more than happy to help you move up to the next level.
This is a volunteer position that does not provide any compensation. All content written will become the property of Urgent Fury Holdings, but credit will be given to the author of the content.
- Create unique original content
- Investigate Gaming News
- Attend local Gaming events
- Submit Articles for editorial team review
- Become a Published Writer
- Access to UF's Media resources
- Great opportunity for an individual that wants to become a press writer
- Media Access to Events in your area (Boston, Seattle, etc)
- Future Opportunities with Urgent Fury as our Media Division expands
Areas of Interest
- Urgent Fury Blog
- Urgent Frequency Television
- Urgent Frequency Podcast
Individuals that are interested should send the following to media @ urgentfury.com and follow the application instructions below.
- A resume about your writing background (if you have one)
- A sample article written about Gaming or Urgent Fury
- If you are new to news reporting, tell us why you would be a good member of the team
- Include the City and State your are in