Latest Game announcement

Well was watching Tuesday's edition of Attack of the Show. And they happened to mention on The Feed that Capcom is going to bring back the famous game BIONIC COMMANDO. Of course when I heard this i basically peed myself with glee. So those Original OG gamers who remember this game be prepared because they are going to release this for multiple formats including the PS3 and XBOX360. By the way it was originally released in 1988. It was the first game I ever bought myself for the Nintendo. Thats right the ORIGINAL Nintendo.

So lets hear it everyone. Who is as stoked as me to see this game being resurrected.

Source: G4TV.com

Capcom is dusting off legendary NES title Bionic Commando and dragging it into the next generation.

According to the company, "Bionic Commando harnesses the power of the latest generation of hardware to fully exploit the swing mechanic that made the original title so unique. The ruins of Ascension City and its surroundings provide an engaging environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces that allow gamers to traverse each area via multiple routes using swinging, rappelling, climbing and wall walking techniques."

Yeah, baby, grappling hooks for days...plus, the main character is voiced by former lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton!

This is a very cool announcement. This was an awesome NES Game. ;D ;D