Has anyone used an eBay type of PS3 repair service?

Or know anyone that has? Here is one example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.videogamingrepair.com/index.html

Its a helluva lot cheaper than sending it to Sony. I'd like to get my 60gb repaired, at least long enough to erase the flash drive, or disable the PSN accounts on that machine. But its not that important to pay Sony $178 to fix it. I'd pay around $50 or $60 though.

Just want to see if anyone has ever had experience with any of these types of companies. There are several on ebay, all around $50 or $80.

CZ did fix it, it went YLOD two minutes later. Now I'm not blaming him at all, I got my MW2 game back. I'm just curious because these companies state they don't use a "heat gun" for repair. They use professional quality reflow station. If that makes a difference.

!BkzwDCg!2k~$(KGrHqQOKiIEsnYNCid2BLZHcQ8j1!~~_12.JPG

I'm just curious if this is worth or not. They all offer some sort of warranty if they fix it. And they only charge you for the shipping if they can't fix it. They also claim to be able to save all of the HDD data.