Siberian Husky

Male Siberian Husky. Neutered,

His name is Zuku,

It pains me to have to do this but I must give him up. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old, he is almost 2. He's a great Dog, good with people ,kids and other Dogs. I can longer care for him Like I could before. My work Scheduale has changed and its just wrong on my part to keep him. He deserves a family who would give him the attention he needs. He really good on letting you know when he needs to go out and loves car rides. He's full of energy and sometimes can be lazy.

He's updated on his Shots, I'll give you what I have which is his leach,crate and dog food along with his shot record. He does not like his crate, I never used it because he always got out of it.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in adopting him let me know.

FYI: Chicago Area

Will post Pics up.

Xanthe ]

Whoever you give him to, make sure they have lots of land to run him. Huskies have so much energy! They are a dog sled after all.

They are not a dog sled. They are sled dogs. Yes they are a very high drive dogs. When we got our dogs over 10 years ago we almost went Husky, but decided on Akitas instead.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search