Switching?

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

Supposedly Zipper in the last patch with MAG has discovered a way to counter the lag switchers. Although they had talked about it in the patches blog but it looks like they edited it out or I can't find it.

How many years has this rumor gone around?

I have both games I quit COD cuz the party system is gay and pretty much I don't want to sit around flying noobtubes everywhere....trashy ass games..I just want something I can play and have fun with without cheating. Thats it everyone I am going to wii lmao....

At least you can instantly mute a player in CoD. I agree the noob tubes are out of control as always.. you own a guys 5 or six times in a a row.. he is dumb enough to keep coming at you and getting killed.. till finally he tosses in his morality card and grabs a GL to end your streak... LAME but when playing in UF tourney ... its all private just like it is in socom.. and all play is fair and no GLs.. now practicing for these wars in pubby rooms is a different story..but all in all are there not idiots on ALL games? Im just glad that you can mute the 5 year old getting told to do the dishes.. instead of waiting till the lobby to do so.

inadub ]

At least you can instantly mute a player in CoD. I agree the noob tubes are out of control as always.. you own a guys 5 or six times in a a row.. he is dumb enough to keep coming at you and getting killed.. till finally he tosses in his morality card and grabs a GL to end your streak... LAME but when playing in UF tourney ... its all private just like it is in socom.. and all play is fair and no GLs.. now practicing for these wars in pubby rooms is a different story..but all in all are there not idiots on ALL games? Im just glad that you can mute the 5 year old getting told to do the dishes.. instead of waiting till the lobby to do so.

Amen. And the game's not just straight up broke like SOCOM:CF. lol

Prolog39 ]
inadub ]

Amen. And the game's not just straight up broke like SOCOM:CF. lol

hey hey heyyyy i never said anything like that about your game just said i couldnt stand the ppl geez why dont you kick my while im down while your at it

Both games are trash I just play the one that has the name I like and less idiots that talk shit on it.

Its not just the GLs that bother me, its the guys that camp and I mean camp not change places Its all good in wars god you should have seen the ThizZ vs JyK in crucible back on CoD4 we literally sat there for the full game with MGs and tried to pic each other off lmao it was crazy, but man when your just playing for streaks its annoying. Socom gets me too most of the people that use the\at tilly don't even snipe what they do is shoot over and over and over till they hit something I don't mind the gun when someone actually snipes with it but its trash when someone just sits there shooting over over till they hit something....both games have retarded things....either one is a headache...and now that people are exploring the maps more they are finding ways to cheat, its the same all over.