Sonys new price for fixing

inadub;822831']Without any question or anything i got my 120gb Slim for the $99.99 and my 80gb was fixed and returned for the 129.99.. I now have 3 ps3s... lol

Cool, that's awesome. So it's only gonna cost me $129 to send them my opened 60gb, and I get a PS3 Slim?

Was a new Slim or refurbished. Not that I care, just curious.

inadub;822854']It seemed brand new but it didnt come in a new store box like you would get or w/ a controller. Power cable and Console. Also its actually only $99.99 for the exchange' date=' its more to fix it then it is to exchange it.. so thats even better yea??[/quote']

Hell yea! I'll be doing that next month.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search