Drama Unit Requests a Scrimmage

While I am aware that i am inelligible to play here due to interest issues my clan however would like to play an uf approved clan for entry on socom:Confrontation. If anyone would let me know if they would be willing to do so that would be awesome. you can reach us here or at our new website which was just officially released today.

DramaUnit.com

thank you and Happy Holidays UF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky_Saint-;821787']While I am aware that i am inelligible to play here due to interest issues my clan however would like to play an uf approved clan for entry on socom:Confrontation. If anyone would let me know if they would be willing to do so that would be awesome. you can reach us here or at our new website which was just officially released today.

DramaUnit.com

thank you and Happy Holidays UF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inadub;822832']Wow im apparently out of the loop.. i was under the impression that RVN didnt play much if any CoD BO?? So you guys do? Thats great we should set up a scrim sometime.. its been forever since 503vRVN... miss those days

We don't.

Lucky_Saint-;822146']anybody? maybe the cod black ops side?

Sorry bull this is why i was confused.. i saw the Black Ops and assumed this is what he wanted to scrimmage on... if so hit me up .. my guys would be willing to scrim pretty much anytime. Just let me know.. however we are not on Socom at all.. so we cant help there.

Lucky_Saint-;822146']anybody? maybe the cod black ops side?

inadub;822858']Sorry bull this is why i was confused.. i saw the Black Ops and assumed this is what he wanted to scrimmage on... if so hit me up .. my guys would be willing to scrim pretty much anytime. Just let me know.. however we are not on Socom at all.. so we cant help there.

I missed that post also. lol

So now I don't know what he is asking. Is it for both games?

Guest Attitude

I don't think it matters anymore. He hasn't responded to this post in 7 days or the scrimmage proposal I put in his message box about 4 days ago. IDK, maybe he's outta town or something.

Edited by Attitude