Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – Multiplayer Teaser

uncharted-3-drakes-deception-logo-500x261.jpg

There are a lot of big games coming out over the next year but the one I am personally looking foward to the most is the PS3 exclusive *Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception on November 11th.

The Uncharted series has always been renowned for it’s single player storylines an game play but in the second installment Naughty Dog Studios took some extra time and incorporated a pretty fun array of multiplayer options and it looks like they expanded on that for Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3′s Multiplayer game modes and game play are revealed for the first time, including split-screen, co-op multiplayer, customizability and more!

Check out this quick montage of what awaits us (Please ignore the “music” unless you are into to it, then by all means rock out!).

One of my favorite aspects of the new multiplayer is it allows splitscreen (something that I find severely lacking in most big releases these days) and the kicker is something that other gaming systems (Xbox) have been doing since the begininning. Namely players will have the ability to sign in with their own individual Playstation Network I.D.s while playing split screen.

About friggin’ time!

Here is a list of some of the new multiplayer game types and gimmicks to look forward too:

• Free-for-All: Classic you versus everyone else, now with 8 players total
  • Power Plays: Gives the leading team more moolah but the losing team gets more chances for kills, something of a balancing system
  • Medal Kickbacks: When you find treasure on the map you have the ability to use it to buy temporary boosters
  • Overtime & Sudden Death: If a match is ridiculously close an additional minute may be added, but if it still ends in a tie it is last man standing who gets the win
  • Buddie Boosters: Playing co-op? Now there are special perks built specially for the duo that loves destruction!
  • Customizability: In the video you caught a glimpse of this but you will have hundreds of options from characters to wardrobe, weapon load outs and modifications, variety is the spice of life!
  • Cinematic Multiplayer: Uncharted games are known for being cinematic, but with new 2-player co-op gaming options that movie-like experience is coming to multiplayer. You saw the runway map in the video? That is what this is all about!
  • Highfives: Yup, i know I will have fun with that!

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

Urgent Fury Command: digg.png sphinn.png delicious.png facebook.png mixx.png googlebookmark.png blogospherenews.png email_link.pnglinkedin.png live.png msnreporter.png myspace.png pdf.png twitter.png yahoomyweb.png yahoobuzz.png blogplay.png diigo.png dotnetkicks.png friendfeed.png linkagogo.png linkarena.png myshare.png ping.png yiggit.png addtofavorites.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs

ynLbkBkGDWo

More...