Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D big hurray for the giants its the thing patton manning made it that many times how bout Eli. Think it could be a shocker or is it going to be an upset its about time we?d see Eli on some commercials.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

The Giants fought all the way threw the season ,and then as a wildcard went on the road and beat up on Tampa , Cowboys ,and GreenBay to get to the SuperBowl .I predict tha this will be a Great Superbowl ,with the Giants WINNING !

RBtintar1 ]

The Giants fought all the way threw the season ,and then as a wildcard went on the road and beat up on Tampa , Cowboys ,and GreenBay to get to the SuperBowl .I predict tha this will be a Great Superbowl ,with the Giants WINNING !

yup good job giants..one hell of a job.....

Guest MainEvent

Pats only won by 3 in the game before..might want to remember that..and I think the giants are a different team..but with saying that 3 giants with superbowl experience..24 on the pats...hmmmm...I still say... GO COLTS!!!

MainEvent ]

Pats only won by 3 in the game before..might want to remember that..and I think the giants are a different team..but with saying that 3 giants with superbowl experience..24 on the pats...hmmmm...I still say... GO COLTS!!!

GIANTS might do it .....but you can not use that game as a factor this one is a whole new basket of eggs..

i seriously think the pats are gonna kick some ass but you never know that is why we play ..

i will say i just got dvr and an hdtv and high def from comcast i'm ready to watch

I hope the Giants bring the same game that they did the last time the Pats played them. That's the thing about Belichick, he constantly retools his strategy. You will never burn him twice with the same gameplay.