The BF3 PS3 Beta Has "99 Problems"

This game and MW3 are going to kick ass. And change the way we play shooters.
I'll admit these games will kick ass, but i doubt it will change anything, because all MW3 is is MW2 will added features.

Sledgehammer addresses that complaint also. Not to highjack the thread but...

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9964.html

Then, when asked about CoD's perceived lack of innovation, Schofield has a lot to say. He says we can expect great character development and dialogue this time around, and although that isn't "innovative," per se, there are "huge urban environments" in MW3 with "different types of battles going on." Furthermore:

"And we've absolutely got new mechanics. We've got the XM25, which is a grenade launcher that's just being used right now. It's got a laser target. Let's say somebody's hiding behind a rock, you laser the rock, aim a metre above it and it blows everything up below. We're using a nine-bang instead of a flash-bang. That came right from Delta. They said 'We're not using flash bangs. We haven't been using flash bangs for years. We're using nine bangs.' We've got the dual scope, so you can switch between an EOtech and a red dot sight really quickly. It's so convenient.

There's also stuff I can't talk about. There's so much. The big moments are bigger than they ever were. We've got a new audio engine. We've upgraded the audio engine. You're hearing whizzes, bangs, which way they're coming from, how far they are. The sound is all around you, we really, really upgraded that."

He goes on to talk about all the stuff they've added to the multiplayer, too. So, are you buying this? Schofield's comments, I mean, not the game.

So I'm hoping they do change we play shooters. Coupled with Battlelog and Elite, I think we are in for some good fun on these two.