Who Will be King of the Custom Match?

Modern-Warfare-3--500x210.gif

Story by Call of Duty Community.com.

Anyone who plays Call of Duty, knows that Custom Matches are a big part of why we play, from proving your point in a 1 on 1 quick-scope battle, to laughing at your friends in Mike Myers. This year, Modern Warfare 3 will take the Custom Match experience to a new level, allowing some new and some fan*favorite*game types to come to the field. They are:

One in the Chamber

Infinity Ward is bringing back this fan*favorite*to satisfy the needs of those craving the wager match, although it is worth mentioning, that this time there is no prize. Just the knowledge that you are better than your comrades.

Gun Game

Again, another fan*favorite*and something I’ll be falling over myself to play when the game is released to see which guns I like to play with. Definitely something to look forward to.

Infected

An age old game mode that never ceases to amaze, this is by far the best way to find out the best hiding spots in the game and how to get there. An aside to this, is that this has been called several names over the years. Mike Myers is one of the names, and also Zombies was a name given to it.

Drop Zone

Almost like Headquarters, except that it’s call Drop Zone. Oh, and given that it is called that, Care Packages drop to the glee of the team in command of the zone. I have visions of horrific “death by box†kills in killcams on this one.

Team*Juggernaut

Didn’t get a lot of information on this one, but as far as we can tell, it’s Team Death Match with a*Juggernaut*on your team. Pretty straight forward huh?

Juggernaut

Now, this also sounds like a “Pro†version of Mike Myers. 1 person is a*Juggernaut, your job is to kill him, then you become the*Juggernaut. Easy right?

If you rather watch someone explain these game modes to you, have a look and see what WoodysGamertag has to say about the game modes.

I can definitely see some awesome lads (or ladies) nights in where these game types are put the test. Personally, I think this will really make for a better game as far as Modern Warfare 3 is concerned as it will mean a longer shelf-life!

As you can see, Infinity Ward have taken on some fan*favorites, and produced some fine sounding other game modes. It really shows that they have taken some time to make sure that the Custom Matches are as good as the online ones. If you have any questions, please feel free to visit us at the forums: www.callofduty-community.com/forum/

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=Ly1H5S7uc7A

Wke2GukbLpk

More...