Playing with the Groups in MW3?

I don't see a way. I rented it tonight to give it another shot. You know the lie or mislead you about the Connect with players thing. Am I supposed to add people to friends list to play with them? That's nothing new. I thought you could connect through the elite thing.

Also they say you can configure you weapons in elite? I don't see that either.

Never did get that to work.... I don't see how you guys play that game. One thing that kills it for me other then a ton of other things is. Think about this for a minute. When you run with a rifle in real life (like you do everyday) do you run with the rifle secured in both hands or do you swing it and run like a nerdy girl with your hands tucked to your side? Glad I rented. But I did give it a second shot.

I can set my loadouts in elite. Also the connect thing I guess just lets you find common interest people. In-game, when you see someone with a while thing to the right side of their name in the lobby it means you share a common group.

I wondered what that was. So everyone that has elite has that by there name because we're all in the elite group. ;)

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk