Sack it to Me: Sackboy Returns to Tron

There’s a fun new Minipack on the Store, which includes the long sought-after Clu Costume. Originally a pre-order bonus for <a href="https://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/littlebigplanet-2/">LittleBigPlanet 2</a>, Clu is now available to everyone on <a href="https://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/littlebigplanet/">LittleBigPlanet</a> in the Tron: Legacy Minipack!

Clu is joined by Quorra and Gem in this Minipack and there’s also a collection of Tron: Legacy themed Stickers to add to your collection.

<h4>LBP.me Gets Some New Features!</h4>

Recently we rolled out a new update for LBP.me, which introduce a couple of exciting new features to our ever-expanding hub for the community.

<h4>Sackboy Gets Sorted with Lists!</h4>

The first of these is our new Lists feature, which enables a creator to compile a list of up to forty levels entirely of their choosing. If you consider yourself to be a super organised Sackperson, who likes to keep all their levels all nice and sorted, then the new level lists will be right up your street!

More...