Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Audacious

Been A Long Time

3 posts in this topic

Looking for old friends and to make some new ones. Those that know me pls let me know your gaming tag so I can add ya. I'm looking to get back into playing it's been a 6 yr layoff so I'm pretty rustey to say the lease lol. A little history about myself for those that don't know me my first clan I was in was SOTG by the name of SOTG Pitbull back in the early socom days I then joined Hollow Ground. I'm just now getting back into gaming so I'm looking forward to brushing up on my skillz . Its good to see Urgent Fury still going....

Edited by Audacious

I'm looking to get back into playing it's been a 6 yr layoff so I'm pretty rustey to say the lease lol. A little history about myself for those that don't know me my first clan I was in was SOTG by the name of SOTG Pitbull back in the early socom days I then joined Hollow Ground. I'm just now getting back into gaming so I'm looking forward to brushing up on my skillz . Its good to see Urgent Fury still going....