JyK aka SyN had a Blast!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

First off I have to thank my 2 Co-Leaders .BoNe-CoLlEcTor and Skipper they both had a 3-1 record in the regular season and I can not thank them enough for leading the clan when I could not do it and they did a mighty fine job and my hat off to both of them.

I would like to thank the Admins for inviting us to participate in UF BLACK II like I said in the title we had a freakin blast. I would also like to state that this is the first tourney that we have played in and not have run into any big problems that just gave us a headache and made us want to quit and I am now proud to say I am a UF member.

Now to my clan I have to thank ALL my members also for busting there balls to get online and cut some of there real life events to play in this Tourney. Also to my members who stuck with me when another player took half the roster and left us and made a new clan in the middle of this tourney Thank You Very Much for having my back. I am so proud of you guys how many clans can say they made all the way down to the Final 4 and if we would have played our final war like we have played all our wars we would be in the Championship but don't dwell on the lost but learn from our experience because it will only make us that much stronger of a clan GREAT JOB BOYz.

I would like to also state that this is the best damn community I have ever been apart of and thanks to all the clans who welcomed us and made us feel like apart of the UF family and for that there is one of the main reasons we decided to park here and make this our home and I hope we can continue to have the great wars that we have had and to the clans we have not warred yet we look forward to waring you in the near future.

I would like to thank an [AoA] member COMIGAR for the help you provided us with and helping us come up with ideas and plans and supporting and rooting for us to win.

If anybody ask me about UF I have nothing but good things to say because we went through a whole season without a damn problem and I have nothing but good things to say about all the clans we have warred against.

And on the final note I would like to state that [syN] is now [JyK] and I hope the UF Community will now recognize us as [JyK] and Thanks to everybody who took the time out to read all this but like another UF member stated if I continue to add all the good things I have to say about UF I can write a book longer than ALL the Harry Potter's and Lord's Of The Rings books combined and thats a fact!

KingJunk

Leader

JunkYardKiLLeRz

Guest BeastlyT

True That~!!!! Had a blast in the tournament, tho I was kicked from clan SS (KMs), after I helped them get into the playoffs. Now that I am with JyK, I look forward to the up coming events and being able to play in another tournament. With any luck maybe we will even face SS (KMs) in a match~!

BeastlyT Out~!

True That~!!!! Had a blast in the tournament, tho I was kicked from clan SS (KMs), after I helped them get into the playoffs. Now that I am with JyK, I look forward to the up coming events and being able to play in another tournament. With any luck maybe we will even face SS (KMs) in a match~!

BeastlyT Out~!

Lol, get your revenge on them huh?