LifeLock Identity Theft Fraud

Guest OMNI
The Associated Press that his stunt has led to at least 87 instances in which people have tried to steal his identity...

Big difference between that and

Deutscher75 ]

check it out, the CEO and owner of the company has even fallen victim to identity theft at least 87 times

If anything, you could say he has been protected 87 out 0f 88 tries.

I don't use the service, but I don't think this article is all that condemning.

OMNI ]
The Associated Press that his stunt has led to at least 87 instances in which people have tried to steal his identity...

Big difference between that and

Deutscher75 ]

check it out, the CEO and owner of the company has even fallen victim to identity theft at least 87 times

If anything, you could say he has been protected 87 out 0f 88 tries.

I don't use the service, but I don't think this article is all that condemning.

Once is enough to fuck your credit, if it's supposed to be guaranteed than it's not the system it claims to be.

There are also 3 others that filed a class action law suit against the company.

And as BAMBAM said you can do the same thing he charges you the $10 a month for, completely free and you only have to do it once!

Guest Stealthknight

You also have to realize that ONCE out of 88 tries is also out of the MILLIONS of people he exposes his personal information to. If you can hand out your info like that and the most you loose is $500 dollars out of 88 attemps ide say it works pretty well and with their million dollar gaurantee i would say its safe to use the product.

That article is just trying to exploit the fact that someone was able to bypass it and in all honesty the error most likely happened due to HUMAN ERROR through the facility that processed the transaction for drivers licenses. You are expecting the system to be perfect in a world where nothing is perfect. I wouldnt put to much stake in the article.

Now whether the service they provide is worth it or not is a whole other discussion lol