As you heard on DV8 Season Finale....

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Hello All,

Yes it's true; you did hear right on the DV8 season finale, I am looking for a few members who want to help lead [JyK]. I am in the need of a firm Co-leader and a recruiting officer. The reason I will not just promote someone from [JyK] to these positions is because my core guys are college students or some are just too young to handle something like being a Co-Leader. The reason I am in the search of Co-leader now is because I want to get to know this person, and we can talk and find out if we have the same visions on how we want to lead [JyK].

My old Co-leader Skipper will not be joining me on the mission to Confrontation, and he will be missed, but he has to do what's right for him and his life, but if he decides to make the move later down the road to join me on Confrontation, he will return to his spot and you will remain at yours.

I am looking for an individual who can be fun, but firm. I need someone who is mature and will run my clan smoothly when I am not around. This person can be male or female and also needs to be very active when SOCOM comes out. I do not have a PS3 yet and this person does not have to have one now. I would like to get to know this person by talking over AIM and just talking on the forums so by the time SOCOM drops, we will be somewhat acquainted.

I am NOT looking forward to steal, take away or recruit members from other clans, but if you feel this is an opportunity you would like to take advantage of, PLEASE think long and hard before you decide to leave your clan. I am not looking for a clan merger either so, please don't ask me too. I will bring in a few players if someone wants to follow you, but it must be understood that I am the leader and that this is [JyK] and not the other clan you left.

Also, we do have a website, but it's shut down right now due to us not playing SOCOM anymore and me not wanting to pay hosting fees if no one is posting. We are really just a SOCOM clan and with Confrontation coming in September, I plan to continue my clan there. I have just a few members, but basically I will be starting from scratch when SOCOM drops.

Thanks,

If you need more information on me or my clan let me know by posting here or by PM.

KingJunk

JunkYard KiLLeRz "UF POW CHAMPS"

P.S. There is no BeastlyT in [JyK] so we/you don’t have to worry about trying to control a Beast like that lol.

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]

Okay, okay..................I'll do it.

;)

hmmmmmmmm let me ask my Magic 8 Ball like I always do....

shaking........

toldya.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o

Good luck KING......it's gonna be hard to find some one who shares the same veiw points.