Guitar Hero : Aerosmith

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

I just got it...Pretty sweet...fun...Real similar to GH3 but then again GH4 is comin out soon too so...who knows...

Anyway its got exclusive aerosmith content the way the game progresses is pretty interesting....you actually perform their first concert at Nipmuc high school and you do the superbowl halftime show...has interviews and it looks good...

Just lettin yall know.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

and i orignally woulda gave it a 6.5 outta 10 but after what i just experienced i now give it a 9.8

i dont wanna spoil anything for anyone.so im not gonna post it but you can PM me if u wanna know

Apoc64. ]

and i orignally woulda gave it a 6.5 outta 10 but after what i just experienced i now give it a 9.8

i dont wanna spoil anything for anyone.so im not gonna post it but you can PM me if u wanna know

Cool. Is there really enough of a difference to make it worth buying the game? Is it just all Aerosmith songs?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

no its not just Aerosmith. lenny kravitz, the cult, joan jett and the black hearts, the clash just to name a few..i say it is worth it definitely for me at least

oh yea and Run DMC ;)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
CDBS14 ]

yea i know you can buy songs the thing is im 15' date=' no credit card.

[/quote']

no dude...you earn money in game an buy them in game....

and who ever said they beat the game in two hours..Im calling bullshit...31 songs and some of the songs are like 6 minutes.... even if they played on easy they didnt do it....sorry.

Apoc64. ]
CDBS14 ]

yea i know you can buy songs the thing is im 15' date=' no credit card.

[/quote']

no dude...you earn money in game an buy them in game....

and who ever said they beat the game in two hours..Im calling bullshit...31 songs and some of the songs are like 6 minutes.... even if they played on easy they didnt do it....sorry.

LOL agreed.

CDBS14 ]

is there really any differences.

yes, Neversoft made it way too easy to hit the notes. The timing window is HUGE. So to compensate for it, they overcharted the songs with notes that arent actually played in the song. FAIL.

This is true for any expert player. And since all I play is expert, I hate this game.

but thats what happens when you let non-musicians make a music game

DatGuy ]
CDBS14 ]

is there really any differences.

yes' date=' Neversoft made it way too easy to hit the notes. The timing window is HUGE. So to compensate for it, they overcharted the songs with notes that arent actually played in the song. FAIL.

This is true for any expert player. And since all I play is expert, I hate this game.

but thats what happens when you let non-musicians make a music game

[/quote']

This is true. Harmonix took all the code with them when they left Neversoft, and Neversoft was just left with the game title, Guitar Hero, LOL. They had to recreate the code.