SHAMROCK WON'T BE FIGHTING KIMBO TONIGHT:

He recieved a head-butt, during a light sparring, and he has a 6 stitch laceration above his left eye. The commission diqualified him from playing tonight, but I just think he Wimped out of it.

BTW: Everyone talks about Kimbo as an Inexperienced punk Street Fighter. Everyone starts out their first matches the same way. Why is it that 'Kimbo' is singled out of all those who start 'their first fights?' He's trying to go Professional, but doesn't get the respect for his wins. Everyone has their unique styles, but it's all about who wins the match. If Kimbo beats a Trained MMA Fighter, then he should get that respect. If he has been set up with wimpy matches just to get him notoriety, then eventually he will learn his lesson. But if he wins, he deserves the same respect that other 'winners' get.

He's just the 'Player', it's not his fault when 'REFs' say that "he" wins! And I'm just getting this off my chest NOW, before the haters start their posts. Just get in the ring with him and tell him that he's a Punk! Thats ALL I have to say about it.

Kimbo is 'still' gonna fight, but with a replacement. Someone that he does not know about...

And on another note:

Gina Carano just 'kicked the shhhh' out of Kelly Kobold! Awesome fight, and Gina is fine as hell!

Wow, Arlovski Just knocked Big Country out! I had Nelson (Big Country) for the win, because he's pretty large and quick, for a brown-belt in ju-juitsu and excellent grappling skills. Plus, he's trained with some of the world’s best fighters like, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz and Ricco Rodriguez...and his submission wins says it all, but it was a good fight.

CritiKiL ]

it's not his fault when 'REFs' say that "he" wins!

Oh, so he didnt tap? Im confused....... He's a beast for sure and Im not a "hater". But if he is man enough to step in the ring with anybody, then be man enough to admit when you tap.

Im a big kimbo fan from way back in the backyard days...... But the guy tapped.

WiZ ]
CritiKiL ]

it's not his fault when 'REFs' say that "he" wins!

Oh, so he didnt tap? Im confused....... He's a beast for sure and Im not a "hater". But if he is man enough to step in the ring with anybody, then be man enough to admit when you tap.

Im a big kimbo fan from way back in the backyard days...... But the guy tapped.

Ha, ha! Whats happening Wiz! I would 'never' call you a hater. lol, but don't you feel gyped. from this fight? 14 seconds? Kind of reminds me of when 'Tyson' lost in just 30 seconds back in the late 80's. And I had paid and had everyone pay $4.00 at my house to watch that boxing fight ~ lol! I still haven't finished my beer and corn chips! LMAO