Scheduling question...

I know, I know I ask a lot of questions, but hey. I'd rather ask questions then look stupid when I'm wrong, anyways. Say clan A attacks clan B and gains control of clan B's territory on a Monday. On Tuesday clan A is scheduled to fight clan C, and originally, clan B was scheduled to fight clan D on the B territory. Since Clan A gained control of the B territory the day before what happens?? Does the war get re-scheduled, is it void, or does clan A have to fight twice in a night??

Peebody ]

I know, I know I ask a lot of questions, but hey. I'd rather ask questions then look stupid when I'm wrong, anyways. Say clan A attacks clan B and gains control of clan B's territory on a Monday. On Tuesday clan A is scheduled to fight clan C, and originally, clan B was scheduled to fight clan D on the B territory. Since Clan A gained control of the B territory the day before what happens?? Does the war get re-scheduled, is it void, or does clan A have to fight twice in a night??

Are you asking about clan B or A?? If you are asking about clan B and they are getting attacked by clan D at the same place that clan A attacked them and won then the war between clan B and D is voided. And clan D does not get to use that attack for that week. That's the bad part of attacking an area that is being attacked earlier in the week. But if clan B was using that area to attack clan D then that war stills goes on as scheduled. Because once the war is declared the attacking clan's soldiers are in route to the defending clan's area. So even if the attacking clan lost that area on Monday the attack they scheduled for Tuesday is still on. Did any of my rambling make any since to anyone?? lol

The second war is voided.

Wednesday

LTU attacks 101 @ 30th Parallel POW

Echelon Demo

Friday

-N- Attacks 101 @ 30th Parallel POW

Echelon Demo

If we lose to LTU on Wednesday then -N-'s attack is voided and LTU does not have to defend the 30th Parallel POW camp. Now if 101st was attacking (lets say) WsW from the 30th Parallel (which we lost to LTU) on Saturday our attack on WsW still is valid because all attacks are "enroute"

Does that answer your question?