Makes me sick....

Thank you Michigan for making the Big Ten look bad.........Nobody wanted to believe me that #5 Michigan was overrated saying "they are a great team, national championship bound". Not so much, maybe they should worry about winning before bringing in the hardware. My buckeyes won and I saw the numbers for our new QB and I liked. He did well and making our future look bright. Thanks again Michigan for proving me right.........Division 1AA????? HORRIBLE!!!!

OK, App State does deserve the credit, BUT you dont realize that the #5 team in the country(according to dumb ass people) got beat by someone who isnt even in the DIVISION. App State played awesome but all of their big plays came down to Michigans so called "great" defense, who leaves the middle of the field open more than they dont. They knew this last year against OSU and USC. Now the problem is coaching is slacking, not getting players to correct mistakes. With that said, I say Thank You to Lloyd Carr for making the Big Ten look bad once again.

.DEADCITY. ]

Ratings and all that hoopla is overrated.  Don't listen to anyones opinions about teams, and that includes pre season ranking.  You don't see the NFL using ranking systems do you?  Ever wonder why?  Its becuase they dont matter!  Any given team can beat any given team on any given day. 

Now with that said, go buckeyes.

it's all about UNH.....LOL

Guest [iLL] Andawg

You wanna know what sucked about the whole deal, I live in NC, and the game wasn't on TV. Trust me I looked!

One of my boys is a big fan and lives in the state and it was fun to hear him whine. Would have loved to be able to watch it too. :-[